Monday, March 2, 2015

Blue Coat - Welcome Spring

Spring is coming, especially after the Lunar New Year. The whether becomes warmer and girls' outfits become colorful. On the streets, I can see lovely girls wearing bright clothes, such as yellow coat, red dress, floral dress and so on. All these changes make me very happy and want to celebrate it. Therefore, I add a light blue coat to my spring wardrobe.
I like spring. In this season, I can appreciate the green trees and beautiful flowers. The most important thing is that I can take more outdoor activities, such as running, visiting my friends, playing badminton. Spring is such a wonderful season that I cannot help to planning how to spend it more meaningfully and happily.
Hey, guys, what's the season now in your country? Do you like it? Have you already planned how to spend it?







No comments:

Post a Comment