Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Tour to Flower Market

Yesterday, my friend and I wanted to buy some flowers to decorate our house, so we went to the nearby flower market. That was my first time to pay a visit to flower market and it was totally out of my expectation. I used to think that flower market will be a large place allowing us to see flowers, grass, small trees everywhere. However, it turned out to be an open hall outside a group of stores. Every flower grower had a piece of ground to lay their plants. I guess you may think that I do not like the flower market. Well, that's not true. Actually, I like it. Of course, I will like it more if it can be better. Below are some photos I shot yesterday, hoping you will like it.

Flower Market 1

Flower Market 2


Flower Market 3

Flower Market 4

Flower Market 5

Flower Market 6

Flower Market 7

No comments:

Post a Comment