Saturday, July 22, 2017

What to Wear in 2017 Autumn to Be Cool

Summer will sooner be over and autumn is just around the corner. You may already think about what to wear in 2017 autumn to be cool. Every time when season change, we will need a new top or bottom to have a new look. In my opinion, hoodies and long sleeve top blouse are always the best choice for autumn. Actually, I am a fan of these clothes. I like to wear long sleeve blouse with short denim dress or skinny jeans. Compared with a pair of white sneakers, it makes me feel much younger and full of vigor. As for hoodies, I like solid color ones or uniquely painted ones. Solid color always stand for good fashion taste and dignity; while uniquely painted hoodies are really cool and make me different from most others.

If you are also a fan of long sleeve blouse and hoodies, then below are some great recommendations for you. Also, you can view the detailed information about them at my store on wish.com. Although I'm new to this platform, I guarantee high quality and good customers as I'm also a shopper online and I truly know what an online shopping means to you and what expects you will have after you order online. 






No comments:

Post a Comment