Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hand-Made Cookies

Staying together with my family and making something by ourselves can be a very pleasant thing. On October, I went to Shanghai to see my brother and parents. During that period of time, I felt quite relaxed and happy within. My brother had a girl baby who is about 4 months old. She looks pretty and lovely. Every time I saw her, she smiled at me. What a lovely baby and how much I love her. 

On the next three days, my parents cooked lots of delicious food which are my favorites. Also, we made a spicy hot pot with fresh beef, fresh mutton and vegetables. All families sat around a big table and ate our favorite meat and vegetables. It was really wonderful.

The most interesting thing must be making cookies ourselves. My brother and sister-in-law had bought an electric oven, button, wheat flour from the internet. They cooperated harmoniously during the whole process. Although this happy time is short and now I'm back to my work, I cherish it very much. 

Meat and Vegetables for Spicy Hot Pot 1

Meat and Vegetables for Spicy Hot Pot 2

Process for Hand-Made Cookies 1

Process for Hand-Made Cookies 2

Process for Hand-Made Cookies 3

Process for Hand-Made Cookies 4

Process for Hand-Made Cookies 5

No comments:

Post a Comment