Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cute Autumn Nail Designs

Recently, I'm fascinated with autumn nail designs, which look really very cute and cool. In the following. I would like to show you some of my favorite nail designs for autumn, hoping you'll like them.
To be honest, I love fashion very much; however, in reality I may not look as fashionable as I am since I also like simpleness. Simple but comfortable clothes or shoes are my favorites. As for nail designs, I like to appreciate other women's beautiful nail designs and share them on my blog or Facebook account. I take this as a hobby and I will continue to do so. Moreover, I do hope that one day I can make some changes to my own look.

Autumn Nail Design 1

Autumn Nail Design 2

Autumn Nail Design 3

Autumn Nail Design 4

Autumn Nail Design 5

Autumn Nail Design 6

Autumn Nail Design 7

Autumn Nail Design 8

My Friend's Nails

My Unpolished Nails

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment